Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Design Professional, Minimalist, Luxury, Business Card











About:

Hi,

Are you looking for a professional minimalist, luxury, & clean business card design? you are in the right gig here :)

My Business card design will be Unique, Professional, and elegant yet modern. 

Also, I will provide multiple options with unlimited revisions.



YOU WILL GET

✽ Print-ready PDF file

✽ Souce file Ai/EPS/PSD

✽ JPEG High-resolution image 

✽ 100% satisfaction guarantee or 

✽ 100% money-back guarantee

✽ UNLIMITED REVISION 



When ordering please provide me the following

1) Size

2) Text/Information

3) Image (if you want to Include)

4) Logo (if you have)

5) QR Code (if you have)



If you have any more questions feel free to contact me, I'm always online



THANK YOU!

Reviews


:

I am so happy , you are amazing !!!! I will alles do my all stuff here, i am so happy to find you !!!

:

Perfect like always

:

Quick and efficient. Very happy with the product

:

Andul is the best!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive