Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Minimalist Business Card Business Card Design











About:

A warm welcome to my Gig!



I do design-work for all types of businesses like Real Estate, Finance, Music, Restaurants, LLC, Law, Coaches, Tech, Marketing, etc.



You will get a single/double-sided card with up to 3 different styles (Please check my packages). Your card will be specifically created consistent with your business and your conception. You will get up to 7 person cards at one price. I have also offered Letterhead, Invoice, Envelope, Postcard, etc at this gig as an extra. I take a minimum of 20/22 hours to complete and deliver a task.



No Logo design is included in this gig, I don't do Logo design.

To know other details please check out my FAQ area.



Some of my best works are here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsmPhYWA5



And also here are My exclusive options



  • Free QR code + Editable source files
  • High-quality CMYK print-ready files with 300 dpi resolution
  • Premium, Modern, Sleek, and Simple Creation
  • Transparent Plastic Card Creation is available
  • Horizontal/Vertical styles
  • 24 Hours of Delivery Time
  • 100% refund policy (Conditions apply)
  • Vistaprint, Moo etc print ready files



Please ask me any questions if have any hesitation or just place the order button.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive