Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Design Unique Business Card And Professional Logo











About:

Hello, There!

Are you looking for a Unique Business card and Logo Design?

You are at the right place.

I am a full time professional graphic designer with 6 years of experience. I have already completed 400+ projects here in Fiverr. Since I work at home, I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design with UNLIMITED REVISIONS.



GIG Features:

  • All type of Business Card and Logo Design
  • High-quality Print Ready Files
  • Revision until your 100% satisfaction
  • 100% Money-Back GUARANTEE
  • The BEST QUALITY JPG, PNG and PDF files For Printing & Ai, EPS, PSD as Source Files
  • Super Fast Delivery

                      >>>GREAT OFFER: "Source File FREE"<<<



What do I need from you?

  • Your Company Logo. (If you haven't the Logo, don’t worry I will provide you the Logo)
  • Company Name / slogan
  • Your Name, Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on your design

I can also do Flyers, Brochures, Banners, Letterheads & others!



If you have any questions, Please Inbox me.



Regards,

Hamim

Reviews


:

By far the best experience I had regarding to logo/business card design!! Fast delivery, top communication and extremly fast revisions. Thank you very much! I will definitely use his service more often!

:

Outstanding Experience!!!! Friendly Buyer Looking forward to work with you again soon Thanks Again :)

:

Pleasure to work with and did an phenomenal job designing my logo.

:

Outstanding Experience with this guy! He was in touch throughout the project and cooperate with you very well! and the behavior was also very well! Hope we will work again! Thanks again!

:

Good work done




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive