Monday, May 23, 2022

Design Business Cards For You











About:

Hello Fiverr community, welcome to my gig!



I will design modern and attractive looking business cards FOR YOU!



BASIC PACKAGE:



  • one or double sided business cards, print-ready PDF
  • realistic look of cards in mock up


* One revision included




STANDARD PACKAGE:



  • one or double sided business cards, print-ready PDF
  • realistic look of cards in mock up
  • 2 concepts of business card
  • 2 revisions



PREMIUM PACKAGE:



  • one or double sided business cards, print-ready PDF
  • realistic look of cards in mock up
  • 2 concepts of business card, PREMIUM DESIGN 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • SOURCE FILES


EDITABLE SOURCE FILES are done in Adobe Illustrator (for me easier to use, gives the best print quality). If you want design done in Adobe Photoshop, please notice me in advance.




Send me your contact info and example of cards you like (if you have it), and i will give you professional and unique business cards, with hopefully pleasant communication and great experience!

Reviews


:

AMAZING TALENT! Don't go any further, you're with the best right here. I gave my card to 3 other Fiverr designers before her, and no one could understand the simple concept I asked for. SHE NAILED IT! She's bright, fast, talented, and speaks perfect English so she understands the nuances of what you want. Thanks for the great card.

:

I admire Dani's work ethic and talent! Once again, she did a great job!

:

Seller was very cooperative and took all of our wishes into account. I am happy we got the perfect design for our company. Communication and delivery were all very quick. I have no complaints & would be glad to work on another projects with her :)

:

Very prompt and accurate. Great layout of business card! Great job!

:

She did a great job! She absolutely delivered on what I envisioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive