Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Create An Amazing And Unique Business Card











About:

HELLO!

MY NAME IS ALYONA



I'm a multi-disciplined freelance designer specializing in rich interactive experiences for web, printing, and 3D. 



If you've got an exciting project, get in touch with me!



Please see my portfolio: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alyonabondar/



What I do:

  • Business Cards / Invitation Cards
  • Flyers / Bi-fold / Tri-fold /
  • Banners / Headers / Posters /
  • Postcards (Direct mail, EDDM, etc)
  • Brochures



I Guarantee:

  • Preparing the file PDF for printing 
  • High image quality (300dpi)
  • Preparing a file for web use ( let me know if you need this file)
  • 1 design option (an additional design option is paid separately)
  • 2 free revisions.



Please Check Gig Extras for:

The editable source file ( PSD / AI / Indd )

Additional page



Happy to answer any questions!! 







******ORDER NOW*******

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive