Sunday, April 23, 2023

Design Modern Minimalist Business Card Letterhead And Stationery Items











About:

Welcome to my Business Card and stationery gig!



I greatly appreciate your valuable time for watching my gig descriptions. I will design modern and minimalist Business Card, Letterhead and full stationery items branding for your company or business which will surely give your clients a good impression. All of my designs will be modern, creative and original.



The gig includes

  • Business Card (Double-sided)
  • Letterhead (Editable MS Word format)
  • Invoice (Editable MS Word format))
  • Envelope
  • Presentation Folder
  • Notepad
  • Notepad cover
  • Compliment Slip
  • CD & CD Cover
  • Pen drive
  • Mug design

Why me?

  • Original modern and minimalist designs
  • 300 DPI print-ready files
  • Editable Source Files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Friendly communication
  • 100% Satisfaction



If you have any questions and queries in mind or need a custom offer, please don't hesitate to message me.

I reply instantly and I'm available most of the time.

Thank You,

Huzaifa

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive