Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Design Lanyards, Id Cards, Id Badges











About:

I am a Professional Graphic Design Expert, having more than 5 years of freelancer experience. I'm can convert your design concept into reality.



A well designed Business Stationary is one of the most important part of a business. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY MAIN GOAL. So, If you want to add some extra value in your business then I am here to cooperate with you.





What do I need to start working:



  • Size (inches or centimeter)
  • Text need to be included
  • Website or Social media page Link Or short description.
  • Images need to be included 
  • Logo





What will you get ?



  • Unlimited Revisions (until satisfied) 
  • High quality professional designs
  • 300 dpi CMYK color scheme
  • Print Ready files
  • PNG.JPG.PDF.PSD.EPS. high resolution files
  • Editable Source files
  • High Quality Mockup files
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery within 24 hours





WARNING!!!



If you asked me do you design any countries National ID Card and Driving Licenses?



My answer is 'No' I do not do such illegal things





Please inbox me before place order,



I'm always available for you (24/7). Stay connected.

Thank You!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive