Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Design Professional Letterhead And Stationery In Word Format











About:

Hello,



I will design something simple, and nice-looking LETTERHEAD & ALL STATIONERY ITEMS according to your business concept. I do custom templates using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint ppt master template and branding stuff too.



⭐ So will Include ⭐



  • Fully Editable / Clickable MS Word Template 
  • JPEG 300DPI Quality
  • Express Delivery Within 24 Hours
  • Your Preferred Size
  • 3d Mockup
  • Print Quality
  • Custom Template Designs as you need



Note: Please contact me (Inbox me) Before placing an Order for Better Understanding regarding the work to be done or to Discuss CUSTOM JOBS. I Can help you in Many Categories like MS Word, PowerPoint.



Can we get started to complete your brand identity? Go ahead and Order Now! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Cheers!



Letterhead Design | Invoice | Stationery | Template | Stationary | Business Card | Modern | Minimalist | Digital | Creative | Professional | Unique | Elegant | Editable

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow... WOW. I must say I am highly impressed and satisfied with the service and delivery this seller provided. I will definitely hire him again - and anyone considering services within his field of expertise, should do so as well. Thanks Cloudcoder! :)

Seller's Response:

The seller initially added more to the design than I asked for and gave me a final draft with the things they added after I told them what I wanted removed. I don't feel the seller listened to any info I gave them and I gave the seller the exact dimensions for the name badges and when I printed them out it was a full page document. I also gave the seller everything they needed to get the job done. I couldn't use anything the seller sent I had to go elsewhere to get this done correctly and was very worried cause I had a deadline to have these printed. I wasted time and money! I will never use this seller again!

Seller's Response:

Hi thank you for the feedback as you wasted $8 for 28 designs :) the design had 2 options for print i think buyer didn't read my instructions. thank you for your time!

:

I sent the seller my information and got my order back as promised with a very professional clean look. I would recommend this seller!

:

thank you mate :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive