Sunday, January 14, 2024

Professional Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Hi there,



its adobe_abir. I am expert in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. I am expert to creating unique & professional quality designs for Business Cards.



Ill create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. Order me with full confidence.



ABOUT MY SERVICE:



  1. creative business card design
  2. High-Resolution File Format
  3. Quick Response
  4. Quick Revisions
  5. fast delivery.
  6. esey Communication



***If you need a Logo , you have to give me an extra $30*** 



I WILL PROVIDE:



  • 300 DPI CMYK Color Format file
  • Print-Ready Files in PDF
  • Editable PSD or Ai file Source File
  • Double-sided design with mockup



minimal| luxury | modern | business card | visiting card

100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint.



Order me with full confidence! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.



Looking forward to hearing from you :) 



Thank you so much!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive