Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Design Your Checklist Professionally











About:

Are you looking for a very creative and expert checklist designer? 



Here I am raziakhatun01. I am a professional in checklist design with up to 5 years experience and i provide good quality and quick service to my clients.



I'll help you to create a unique checklist & stand out from the other sellers!.



FEATURES:
  • 300DPI CMYK COLORS
  • PRINT READY FILES
  • QUICK RESPONSE
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION AT ALL TIMES.
  • FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY


YOU WILL GET:
  • Amazing checklist.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.
  • Editable PSD or Ai source file.
  • Ms WORD format


*Please message me if you have any doubts regarding your job before start !!! I look forward to working with you soon!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Reviews


:

She was truly AMAZING! I had a hard time communicating what I wanted, and deciding what looked good. She was KIND, HELPFUL, compassionate and QUICK with her edits. One of the BEST I have ever worked with!

:

Very fast and high quality work. Included all the details I asked for and was very professional and easy to communicate with!

:

2nd time using Raz. Love the work and does an amazing job and to the exact specs I need.

:

Great checklist!

:

Thanks great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive