Thursday, January 13, 2022

Design Any Journal, Planner, Invoice In Pdf File











About:

ALWAYS SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS AND DETERMINE AN ​​ADEQUATE PRICE.



Let me help you make your ideas come to life.



* Printable means that you can open this file on your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device with Adobe PDF Reader, Foxit Reader or any other PDF Reader, but you can not complete the fields by typing. You can only print it



I can create different files for you, EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:



Food intake, fitness, training, calendar / daily / monthly / weekly / yearly, house cleaning guide, bill payment, health tracker, meditation tracker, lesson plans, home education planner, menu, grocery shopping lists, travel itinerary, travel information, budget / finance tracker, contact sheets, holiday planner, to-do list, pet information, printable forms and much more.



It includes:

- PDF file ONLY. There is NO source file.



** I like to satisfy my clients, until they are satisfied, CONTACT ME! **

I AM EASY TO WORK WITH!

Reviews


:

Wow!! Amazing seller! The quality of the work is excellent - better than I was expecting. She is an expert in creating and designing journals/planners, I'm so glad I chose her. She was quick to reply back to messages and finished the work before the deadline. Very easy and smooth process from start to finish, she got revisions done almost instantaneously. Yep, she's that fast! I definitely recommend her. She went above and beyond for us and has the best communication out of everyone we have used on Fiverr. Thank you!!!

:

Such a great experience, she really brought our vision to life and did EXACTLY what we wanted!! Communication was great and was very accepting of our changes. Extremely quick too. We would definitely 100% choose her again for any planner/journal. She is definitely worth it and a pleasure to work with!

:

She is an outstanding designer who always does excellent work. I appreciate that you don't have to spend time explaining things to her because she is highly skilled and already knows what looks amazing. Her work has my highest recommendation.

:

Her work is amazing!!!! Lilykayal is super talented at what she does, she’s prompt and thorough. Don’t hesitate, just go wit her :)

:

I will use her for everything she offers-service impeccable! Great personality & professional! I’m very picky & she accommodated my needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive