Friday, January 28, 2022

Design Professional Bookmark For You











About:

I do much appreciate for taking your valuable time to monitor my gig. I am an enthusiastic and innovative graphic designer. I am ready to offer you the following services:

ONE SIDE BOOKMARK INCLUDES:

  • Flat Design
  • Files ready to print
  • Mock-up
  • JPG, PNG, PDF files
  • Fast Response & Delivery



DOUBE SIDE BOOKMARK INCLUDES:

  1. Double-sided design
  2. Files ready to print
  3. Mock-up
  4. 2 Revisions
  5. JPG, PNG, PDF files
  6. Fast Response & Delivery



DOUBE SIDE BOOKMARK+SOURCE FILE INCLUDES:

  1. Double-sided design
  2. Files ready to print
  3. Mock-ups
  4. 3 Revisions
  5. JPG, PNG, PDF files 
  6. Source File
  7. Premium Support



Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication from the get go. Made my vision into a reality in record time, adapting to my requests throughout, offering useful feedback and exercising her creativity to help me out. Fully intend to recommend to others!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive