Saturday, April 9, 2022

Outstanding Logo Design, Business Card Design











About:

Hi there! Ready to design your logo or business card?
My name is Nisreen Saed, a Graphic Designer from Palestine willing to create an outstanding professional logo for you. 




Why choosing me:


✔ Unique concepts 
✔Fast answer for any required changes
✔ UNLIMITED revisions 
✔ World-class customer service and communication at all times
✔ A professional logo design created by someone with over than 3 years of commercial experience.
✔ Final logo files for web display, printing, and the original source files: JPG, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.
✔ The logo comes with a business card (as required)
✔  If need LOGO Design, please check Gig extra.




Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


P.S: if you read this far just make an order ;)

Reviews


:

Great communication and delivered as promised. I requested several revisions and she did so in a timely manner. Really happy with the final design. Would not hesitate to work with her again. I have a logo I can be proud of. Cheers!

:

Very good job

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive