Sunday, May 8, 2022

A Professional Business Card Design











About:

Hi there, i offer you a high quality and creative card designs.
I am a creative graphic designer with more than 3 years industry experience in design industry. I work hard to produce creative, effective and high quality designs. I worked on many projects and i'll be happy to work on yours.



WHY ME?

  • Express delivery.
  • Unique work.
  • 5 stars rating.
  • Excellent customer service


WHAT WILL YOU GET?


  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High quality.
  • Unique card.
  • Formats: JPEG,PNG,AI,EPS,PDF
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Delivery time: in the same day (can be in 1 hr if you want that)


Please send a message before placing an order.

you can always ask for custom order.

You are welcome to ask about anything.

Reviews


:

Ahmed is a first class Graphic Designer. Fast delivery, understands instructions clearly. Wonderful to work with. Many thanks.

:

Very good work

:

I am very pleased with the business card artwork ahmedeldamaty completed for me. He was thorough and patient, as I requested several revisions. It seems each different engagement (I return to him frequently!) shows different skills and competencies of this talented designer.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive