Sunday, July 17, 2022

Design Double Side Business Card In 20 Hrs











About:

i will design high quality Unique Business card for your Business Card According to your business and your concept, to meet your needs and stand out from the others!


 WHY CHOICE ME?

  • I'll give you unique Business card

  • Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFICTION 
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times
  • 100% Money Return Policy
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money




What I need to know from you:

-
The colors that you prefer;

- logos 

- Business name

-Your Name

-Your initials after name, if any Address

-Telephone

-Mobile

-Email

-Website



You will be amazed by the quality and speed of my work!










Reviews


:

I’m extremely satisfied with the results that I was given with the design for my cell phone repair shop I will definitely recommend you to everyone I personally know! Thank you again.

:

I highly recommend Beecreative968 services. A true professional. I had beecreative968 create both the front and back of my business cards. He did an amazing job. It's everything I wanted. His timely communication skills allowed me to get my revisions done quickly. The timelines from the begining to the end of the project was faster than I expected. Thank you! Becreative968, I will utilize your services again and will recommend you to some of my associates here in the near future. The quality of your work was exceptional. All the best! Sincerely

:

beecreative968, was very responsive to my needs. I only needed 1 revision for my business card design and it was done right away. Awesome Job! I would highly recommend beecreative968. I will definitely use your service agan. And will refer some business your way. Thank you so much! ~ Manuel :)

:

This is brilliant. I am a huge fan of the simplicity and where my eye is drawn. Thank you so much!

:

Great working with this seller. Very fast turn around time. Great design!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive