Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Modern Minimal Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Hi,

I am adobe_runa a professional Graphic Designer. I am especially experienced in modern, minimalist, luxury business cards design for you/your company.



Give me a chance I will make live your imagination.



FEATURES:

  • Unlimited Revisions and free QR code.
  • 24 hour service.
  • VIP costumer support.
  • Friendly communication.
  • 100% Professional and Creative design.
  • Easy Editable and Fully Layered PSD or AI files.
  • 100% Fast Delivery.
  • Premium, Modern, Minimalist, Luxury, Unique, Creative, Stylish designs.





DESIGN DIMENSIONS AND FILES:

Standard Business card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side)

You can also customize your own size of the business card by consulting your printing company





Order in confidence!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message I will reply as soon as possible.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Returned for more business. Satisfied with the outcome.

:

Thank you

:

Great designer!

:

Thank you so much.

:

Top class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive