Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Design A Fun Looking Business Card











About:

A well-designed Business Card is often the first point of contact with your clients, introducing them to your brand. A great Business Card can also help educate current customers about other services your business can provide that they may not be aware of. 



What you will receive in my Gig: 

  • A redesign of your current Business Card with the latest design trends! 
  • Business Card based on your description to match your needs included sizing of your choice! 
  • High-quality Resolution file with every delivery!
  • Source file and Commercial use included!!


IMAGE:

Note: You have to provide the images you need to put in your Brochure and make sure it has Commercial use Ready. All image I used is Free commercial use if you would like me to put in images.



    Reviews


    :

    I absolutely love my new business cards. Communication was excellent and the finished product was even better. Highly recommend!

    :

    Extremely professional and timely responses. Followed all instructions to the letter and delivered a full product with quality.

    :

    I was looking for a fun business card package, and I’m thrilled with what he designed!

    :

    Thanks again

    :

    Outstanding work! High-quality, creative, and fast turn around! Communication was clear and very responsive. I'll be back.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive