Thursday, September 8, 2022

Design A Logo And Business Card Design











About:

I Will Design A Logo And a Premium Unique Business Card With Print Ready Files

Don't trust my words checkout our portfolio.



Logo - https://www.fiverr.com/share/ayXpG



Our Packages



Basic Package 

  • Premium Business Card
  • 24 Hours Delivery
  • PDF/JPG/ File Formats Only



Standard Package

  • Unique Logo And a Premium Business Card Design
  • Editable Vector Files with Crop Marks
  • Fast Delivery
  • PDF/JPG/Ai/PSD Vector File Formats



Premium Package

  • Logo/Business Card/Letterhead/Envelop/Social media kit
  • Editable Vector Files with Crop Marks
  • Fast Delivery
  • PDF/JPG/Ai/PSD File Formats



Additional Services That Can Be Added To each of Your Package - Letterhead/Envelop/Folder/Banners/Flyer/Post Cards/Brochures



Why us?



  1. 4000+ satisfied customer in Fiverr 
  2. No clip arts or google designs
  3. No copyright issues  
  4. Best live portfolio in the category
  5. High Resolution Vector Files With Crop Marks



Feel Free To Leave A Message If There Is Any Doubts. Order With Confidence. Exclusively on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

Phenomenal Job!!!!! I'm very picky about what I'm willing to put my name on. jhonmlo44 listened to my requests and molded an amazing image for my business. I won't look anywhere else for help in the future. I'm proud to have you as part of our team.

:

Thank you! it was a pleasure to work with you

:

Amazing! Knew exactly what I wanted and clearly put the time and effort into creating a wonderful business card. Responded to me in a timely and efficient manner, and got to work on my revisions instantly. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

:

Thank you very much, Great Experience. Looking forward to work with you again

:

Wonderful experience. Work was submitted on time, communication was great, revisions we're updated in a timely fashion, and final product was just what I was looking for. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive