Sunday, September 4, 2022

Business Card Design And Minimalist Logo Design For You











About:

Hi there....



Thanks for visiting my business card design and minimalist logo design gig. Hopefully, you'll get a clear idea about my service after reading the description.



WHO I AM AND WHY HIRE ME?

I have 5 years of experience in design. I can understand your requirement as well and make your idea alive. I am passionate about creating a professional, clean, and elegant design.



Basic package:

Only Business card 10$



Standard package:

Only business card and letterhead 15$



Premium package:

Business card and letterhead and envelope design 25$





Want to see the samples?

Just visit: https://bit.ly/2AH8moF



Let me know If you have any questions, I'll answer you very quickly.



Best regards

royjoy



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive