Sunday, September 18, 2022

Create Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Welcome to my business card service! 

I am expert Graphic Designer with 10 Years of Experience in Graphic Designing.

if you are looking for professional unique & clean business card design.

Well then you are in right gig. My Business card design will be Unique, Professional and elegant yet modern. Also I will provide design concepts with unlimited revisions.

If you need any help then please give me a message. I would be so happy, if I can any help.



►My exclusive options:

✔ Free QR Code Adding If you want (web, Name)

✔ CMYK print ready files with 300 dpi

✔ Vista Print / MOO Standard size use, Use Custom size.

✔ Multiple Design Concepts (You will be able to choose the best design)

✔ Print ready file

✔ Any foil or Emboss file business card

✔ Editable Ai Source Files

✔ Unlimited revisions until you satisfied



  Cards Dimensions and Files:

✽General Business card size is 3.5x2 inch ( 89x51mm) + 3mm Bleed space

✽ Do you want any specials size let me know. 

 (Also you can read the Frequently Asked Question s Below)

Thank you (Tariq Khan)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive