Monday, November 7, 2022

Design A Custom Planner, Calendar, Journal, Or Flyer











About:

Thanks to visit my Planner/journal/calendar design gig page!

 

I design custom

printable layouts for a daily planner, daily schedules, weekly calendar

to trackers, to-do lists, shopping lists, meal planners, social media

layouts etc.

 

PLEASE contact me first. Sometimes I'm not available or I can be

overbooked. Then I have to cancel your project and we can't work together.

Please send your project details via direct message first, then we can discuss

all details of your project. if you need a custom offer or if you have any questions I

am always available. 

 

What

you will receive:

✔ Unique Design & concept

✔ Fast answer for any required changes

✔ High pixel print ready pdf 

✔ One FREE mockup

 

if you choose from the extras section: 

✔ source package price is $70 (I keep the files of designs

for only one year) otherwise, you’ll get only a printable PDF of your design.

 

Note: This gig is for

only printable PDF documents for personal use. If you need printables for your

business or your brand please contact me to get a custom offer. No, any shipment

you should print them by yourself when you get the final documents.

 

 

Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive