Monday, November 7, 2022

Create Unique 2 Sided Business Card In 6 Hours











About:

Looking for something unique and very professional & clean business card design? You're in the right place!



I will do 2 sided outstanding business card design for your business or personal use.



Why hire me?



I have dedicated service to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for less work for my clients. In summary, you are getting the best SERVICE!



My about;



I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 5 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. My aim is to always give you the best of my works.



WITH 10$ BASIC GIG, YOU WILL GET:



  • Stunning 2 sided card
  • design concepts
  • 3.5" x 2." (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)card (or any size you prefer)
  • 300 DPI High resolution printable files
  • JPG, PNG, PDF Print ready file
  • Long time Support


WITH 15$ STANDARD GIG, YOU WILL GET:




  • Basic package with 2 Design concepts
  • Source file
  • QR code


WITH 30$ PREMIUM GIG, YOU WILL GET:




  • Standard package with 3 Design concepts
  • Letterhead
  • Envelope


Order as your suitable package and NEED!


After Order Send Us:

Send me:

-Business name/ Logo

-Your Name

-Your initials after name, if any

-Address

-Telephone

-Mobile

-mail

-Website

Regards

Jahir

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive