Friday, May 21, 2021

Create 2 Side Luxury Business Card Design











About:

I will design modern and creative luxury looking Business card for your personal & company. Your business card will be 100% original.



Why hire me?

I am a professional graphic designer. working in a graphic design training  institute about 4 years.





What you will get :

  • Unique & creative Business card
  • Single or Double sided
  • Custom design according to your requirements
  • QR Code if you need
  • Print Ready PDF, JPG , PSD, Ai Format with CMYK color mode.



Let me know if you have any questions.



thanks



Reviews


:

Great to work with. Fast, proffessional, will hire again. Thank you!

:

He communicated very well and delivered exactly what I asked for!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive