Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Design Letterhead, Logo, Business Card And Stationery











About:

Just Share your Thoughts With me I will Convert them into a wonderful Design.



For a Business, Design is a very important part. if you want to boost your business then you must have a quality design that reflects your brand. I am here to help you boost your Business by creating a magnificent design.



WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE? 

  • Ready for print with bleed mark [ Editable in Adobe Illustrator ] 
  • Vector and scalable [ .AI .EPS .PSD .PDF .PNG ]
  • Layered PSD [ Optional ]
  • High-resolution [ 300 dpi ] (PNG JPG PDF AI PSD EPS SVG) etc.



WHAT ARE YOU REQUIRED TO SUPPLY? 

  • Your logo [or information to build a new logo] 
  • Everything you wish to include [we add Ipsum stuff to demonstrate] 



Why my services?

  • certified traineeship by CodersTrust
  • high quality work
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Happy Clients
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free consultations
  • Proof of my services before collabs





Looking forward to showing my skills and values to your company.

Feel free to contact me with any questions of your interest.

 

Best regards,

Arjona Bardhoshi

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive