Thursday, December 8, 2022

Design Creative And Professional Business Cards











About:

About me

Hello, my name is Alex and I'm a state-recognized media designer specializing in design and technology. With the knowledge that I have learned in my 3-year apprenticeship, I am able to prepare and realize your desired product ready for printing with all the necessary technical specifications.



From the idea to the product

If you want to introduce your company or yourself with a creative business card, than i'm the right guy for it. Do you already have your own idea or do you need a design? I work strictly according to your wishes to get your complete satisfaction. In addition, I can advise you on the possibilities of your business card and also use my own creativity for the design process. Also Strict attention is paid to details so that you can sit back and relax while I finish your desired product.

  • Attention is paid to all technical details that enable error-free printing
  • Attention is paid to design details
  • Preparing your files for print with photoshop
  • Edit your files in photoshop
  • High Quality design process in adobe illustrator
  • Making vector-graphics suitable to the product



-Place a order and get a 10%-off coupon! (only 2 left)-

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive