Monday, December 12, 2022

Design Your Corporate Print Ready Business Card











About:

Hi, I'm Jannatul Ferdouse



Are you looking for a Modern, Professional, Elegant, Corporate Business card?

I will design your Unique and Eye-catching business card concepts within 24 hours as per your requirement.

 

Please check my Business Card Portfolio:

Link: https://rb.gy/1fptt6

 

I have worked with 500+ Happy Buyers with 5 STAR RATING REVIEW in other marketplaces for 5 years.

 

Most importantly, my priority is to provide design concepts with UNLIMITED REVISIONS!

And It's my responsibility to satisfy you until you will say it's the best.



-----------------------------------

 

Our Exclusive Features:

☛ On time delivery.

☛ 24 hours online support.

☛ Delivery 300DPI Print ready CMYK format JPEG/PDF Format.

☛ 100% Unique & Easy editable AI/PSD files.

☛ 100% Money Back Guarantee.

☛ Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

☛ The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75 x 2.25" with bleed)

 

 

 My other services:

 ☛Background remove

☛ Flyer

☛ Brochure, Trifold/Bi-fold

☛ Leaflet

☛ Poster

☛ Postcard

☛ Facebook Cover Photo

 

Please Contact me for any further queries. I will be happy to answer you.



Thanks and have a nice day.

Graphic_Chroma

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive