Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Design Fabulous Business Cards And Flyers











About:

Welcome to My Gig and my service, whenever you want to Design Business card then you are at right place. Great value for your Money.

I will Design Modern, Creative and professional business card With Unlimited Revision.

I give you Creative, Modern and Professional business card. If you have logo than I do In the same color you impress your client. I'm professional graphic designer.

I give you:

  • 24 Hours before Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Any size + bleed area you need
  • Color mode: CMYK (printable)
  • Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality)

I give you print ready File (PDF,PNG,JEPG)



File: PSD Or Ai - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG/ESP/TIFF



Thank you so much





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive