Saturday, February 11, 2023

Outstanding Business Card Design Within 24 Hours











About:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WELCOME TO MY GIG <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<





Hello!



Are you looking for a professional graphic designer with having modern minimalistic business card logo design in order to grow your business? Yes! you've come to the right place. 







Services:



  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Editable PSD or Ai Source File
  • Easy Editable and Fully Layered PSD files
  • Double-sided business card design
  • I provide express delivery.
  • minimalist modern business card and logo design
  • 100% satisfaction with professional work.
  • I will fulfill your thoughts with 100% satisfaction.
  • I will provide unlimited correction until you are satisfied. 
  • I am available here 24/7. 
  • I provide express delivery.





DESIGN DIMENSIONS AND FILES:



Standard Business card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed on each side) and any custom design size.







Order with confidence! If any questions feel free to ask me.





Thanks



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive