Sunday, June 25, 2023

Design Creative Printable Custom Bookmark











About:

Hey guys,

Have you been looking for an experienced, creative graphic designer to promote your book mark or anything you want?

So this is the right place, my friend.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sohan Demantha, an undergraduate in BSc Information Technology. I'm a freelance graphic designer for all of you in need of creative and unique art.



Why Me?

  1. 100% customer satisfaction with Unlimited revision.
  2. High quality Print ready Files(With bleed marks)
  3. Creative and elegant design.
  4. On-time delivery.
  5. Free mock up
  6. I will design in any type, any size, any color theme, and can add any detail you provide. 



What are the services you get in my Gig?

  • Bookmarks
  • Door Hangers
  • Rack Cards
  • Product Labels
  • Business Cards
  • Flyers 
  • Brochures 
  • Posters 
  • Book Covers



And Much More According To You desire :)



All and above Your design will be ready in less than 24 hours.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



So, what are waiting for? I'm at your service.

Hit the button to order, sit back, and relax.



I'm only satisfied when you are satisfied.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive