Saturday, July 1, 2023

Be Your Business Card Designer











About:

Are you tired of having the same client for years?

You need a business card,and most important,a business card designer!

If are reading this Is your lucky day because I am a designer.

For successful results for your business card order, I will need a description of your company and what you do. With your business information and story, I will provide creative ideas that will impress your clients and remembered throughout time.



How does the process work:

- First, I will create different design concepts for your business cards(based from the package you choose).

- Then you will choose the one you would like to continue working with me on.

- Lastly, you will have additional rounds of revisions on the design before you select your final one (Always based from the package you choose).

For a little extra I can also design a logo or renew if have one yet.

If you require business cards for your entire staff or business partners, please contact me to discuss a custom offer to match your needs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive