Monday, June 19, 2023

Design Modern Thank You Cards, Package Inserts, Amazon Cards











About:

Looking for professional, modern, aesthetic stationery for you business?



I'm Gabi and I'm an experienced graphic designer with a BA in Visual communications. I've worked with a wide variety of clients from small home businesses to large corporates.



Why choose my services?

  • 500+ completed orders
  • Professional and friendly service
  • Unique designs
  • Multiple design concepts



Your order includes:

//ALL PACKAGES//

  • Print ready CMYK 300DPI HQ files (PDF and PNG)
  • Mock-up so that you can visualise the final product



⭐️ BASIC PACKAGE

  • 2 design options of a Single-sided card
  • 2 free revisions to the original concept



⭐️ STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 2 design options of a DOUBLE-sided card
  • 3 free revisions to the original concept



⭐️ PRO COMBO PACKAGE

  • LOGO design (2 options)
  • 3 design options of a DOUBLE-sided card
  • 3 free revisions to the original concept



I'm very flexible so please message me if none of these packages suit what you're looking for and I can tailor an offer for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive