Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Design Simple And Elegant Business Cards











About:

Imagine visiting a conference for your business. But just when you’re about to show them your card, you remember that your business card is not attractive enough as your first pitch. What to do? Let me help you to make a great first impression.



There are tons of graphic designers on this platform but I will come up with a 100% satisfying business card design for you and also I spend quality time on your work to do the design in the best way possible.



What I will provide you,

  • Well designed double-sided business card
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 300 Dpi high-resolution files



Why me?

  • I convert your idea into an amazing design
  • I provide professional service



What do I want from you?

For business card 

  • your name
  • title/position
  • Email
  • website
  • phone no
  • address
  • Additional features that need to be added to your card
  • Logo 



Please have a chat with me via Fiverr before placing the order. I can guarantee you to provide a service beyond worth. Looking for

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive