Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Design Stunning Workbooks For You











About:

CreativeBlue.

If you are searching for a unique and creatively designed workbook or digital product, you have come to the right place. 



What I can design for you:

The style of your workbook can be anywhere from minimalist to maximalist sleek, modern, and muted, or loud, bold, and dynamic (see portfolio for examples).



This gig is excellent for personal coaches, entrepreneurs, teachers, and thought leaders who want to help their audience absorb their message in a personalized way.



You will get a PDF document that is ready to print as well as optimized for digital use only.



What you provide:

Text (a fully finalized document)

Logo & brand guide including colors, fonts, etc.

Images/photos you would like included

References, mood board, and/or your overall vision



Add-ons you would love:

Make it clickable/fillable

Give it interactive page flipping animation

Embed links, videos, etc.



I am excited to create a final product that makes you go Thats it! Thats what I wanted!. 



Remember you can have a CUSTOM ORDER if you like, just message me.



Send me a message now and tell me all about what you want for your project. I look forward to working with you!



All the best,

Nicole

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive