Saturday, July 22, 2023

Desk Or Wall Calendar Design











About:

As a Professional Graphic Designer, I have extensive experience in marketing and print design. I specialize in Calendar Design. I will design your calendar according to you and your business to stand out from others! 

My aim is to understand the customer need and earn satisfaction by providing the best outcome.



Customers satisfaction is my only vision.



I WILL DO:

  • Any kind of calendar or Planner 
  • Premium and Unique designs
  • Single or double sided
  • Your custom size
  • Print Ready
  • 300 dpi CMYK colors
  • Vistaprint, GotPrint and MOO compatible files.





YOU WILL GET: 

  • Free unlimited revision.
  • Quick Response, Friendly communication
  • Express delivery





Here is what I need to get started:

  • Your company logo and information 
  • Size and page count
  • Images & Color preferences (If you have)
  • "Local Holidays and Special Dates" (If you want)





I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!!



Thanks for your time. For order or any query just inbox me.

Regards

fisuhan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive