Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Design Minimal Simple Business Card











About:

Hii

Everyone are you searching for a designer for your business card

Here is suitable to create your minimal and simple business card for personal or corporate use. I will design a minimal simple business card according to your business and concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others.

why choose me?

100% satisfaction guarantee.

48 hours express delivery

Friendly communication

Refund guarantee (if you did not satisfy my work

What you get my design.

QR code (if provided)

Double-sided design

Jpg and pdf files

High-Quality Print Ready file

Details required after placing your order

Company logo

Your name

Company name

Mail

Address

I offer you unlimited revisions for my work through constant communication until and unless you are 100% satisfied.

Thanks for regarding my gig description.

REGARDS

HANZLA SHOUKET









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive