Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Design Clean Business Card, Visiting Card Within 24 Hours











About:

I will do single/double-sided Minimalistic, Neat & Clean, Professional & Creative Business/Visiting Card according to your demand. You can share your ideas if you have.







Also an expert on designing Logo/Branding, Stationery, Flyer, Banner, Letterhead, Brochure, all kind of Printing & Social Media Cover or posts.







Basically, I design the print file in illustrator so provide the source file as Ai format. If you want I can provide yours in Photoshop/PSD for extra.



For more info please check my profile.







What you will get from me:



Outstanding card

Vertical or Horizontal

Mockup & concept

100% Satisfaction

100% Custom Work





Basic Business card size is 3.5x2 inch.



If you want to change in this size please tell me on the order page.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive