Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Professional 3D And Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

I will do a modern minimalist creative business logo design.

The designs will clearly represent your business with minimum detail yet maximum clarification.



My designs are vector-based, created with Adobe Illustrator. The end result will be fully editable and completely resizable without losing quality or resolution.

 

What are Free things offered in this GIG?

️ Printable High-quality file sizes

️ Source files

️ Unlimited revisions until you satisfy, but I'm sure I will hit the mark in my first attempt.

 

Required details from you?

1.   Business Name

2.   Slogan (Optional)

3.   Preferred colors (Optional)

4.   Send me if you have any sample logo or sketch to show me (Optional)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive