Saturday, September 9, 2023

Professional Business Card Design, Business Card Design











About:

Hi Welcome to my Business card design GIG.



You are absolutely in the right gig! I will create unique, clean, and professional business card within 24 hours or less. Design will be based on your business, needs, and your choice with my ideas. I am well experienced in graphic design. So you don't have to worry about the result.





For successful results in your business card order, you will need to provide me information that should be on the business card Name, phone, email, address, etc





MY BUSINESS CARD SERVICES :











100% Professional & Quality Design

Print-ready JPG or PDF files

Easy Editable PSD (source file)

Vertical and horizontal Design

Vistaprint, Got Print ETC support

Unlimited revision & QR Code in (Premium Package)

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!









I need it for your Business Card : I need your Logo (PNG), your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.







Thank you!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive