Saturday, October 21, 2023

Design Custom Calendar Planner Or Journal In Indesign











About:

Hello, You are looking for custom Planner, Calendar or Journal design? 



In this gig, I design custom planners (Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Annual planners) , calendar and journal templates for both print and digital purposes.



Here you can see my portfolio 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/naleen_graphics



I have 3 design packages.



In each package you will get

  1. Creative Designs in JPEG / PDF
  2. Source file in PSD/ EPS or InDesign
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. Commercial rights



My pricing will be as follows

  • One sided Planner or Calendar for $25
  • 12 page print ready Calendar for $50
  • Planners and Journals start from $100



For planners and journals, please contact me first



Supported formats: indd, idml, psd, ai, eps 



Softwares: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop



Why me?

  • ️ 100% Customer satisfaction
  • ️ Commercial use
  • ️ Free source file
  • ️ Unlimited Revisions
  • ️ Quick reply



My expertise:

Calendars | Planners | Journals | Scheduler | Expense Tracker | Time Tracker | Notebook | To-do list | puzzles and many more...



Please contact me if you have any problem. I will reply you super-fast.



Thank you and have a nice day!

Naleen

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive