Saturday, November 18, 2023

Make A Printable Planner For Etsy Shop On Adobe Illustrator











About:

Looking for a professional graphic designer who could create a printable planner, Trackers, workbooks, and notebooks for Etsy shop or Amazon KDP?

I'll design a customized planner, journal, tracker, workbook, or notebook for you.



My name is Falaq, I'm a graphic designer and Illustrator with over 3 years of working experience. I specifically work with Etsy owners, whereby I design digital products that get sales and make them passive income.



Here are some of the services I can offer you:

  • Printable Planners ( Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Wellness, Health & Fitness, Work Planner, Financial Planner, etc.)
  • Bullet Journals
  • Trackers ( Food & Calories Tracker, Diet tracker, Workout Plan, Weight Loss Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Habit Tracker, Assignment Tracker, etc.)
  • Simple notebooks or workbooks



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive