Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Luxury Modern Unique And Professional Business Card Design











About:

About this gig

Hello!

I am Mariom akter.Are you tired of traditional business from the local market and looking for someone who can make your business identity stand out? then you are in the right place

I am here to design your Minimalist luxury, modern, unique, clean and Professional business card with my best.I am a full-time freelancer and an expert in graphic design.I will give my best to design your work within 24 hours.I will do 2 sided Outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • Fast delivery
  • Print-Ready Files
  • Revisions for perfection
  • Fast & Friendly Communication
  • High Quality JPEG, PNG with 300 DPI

WHAT I NEED TO GET STARTED?

Your Logo

Business Name/ Company Name/ Logo

Your Name

Designation(Manager, Owner, Director, etc)

Address

Telephone

Mobile

Email

Website

Any social media information.

Business Card Size:

I offer standard business card sizes, which are typically. You can also customize your own size.

  1. US Standard Size: 3.5 inches x 2 inches (88.9 mm x 50.8 mm)
  2. European Standard Size: 85 mm x 55 mm
  3. Square Size: 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches (63.5 mm x 63.5 mm)

Feel free for any question me.

THANK YOU

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive