Saturday, March 16, 2024

Design Modern Minimalist Business Card











About:

Hello,

Warmly welcome on my gig :)



I'm AHMED RAZA a graphic enthusiastic who loves to put true values in design so it can stand out and create a positive impact.



I'm here to design a modern minimalist business card design for your brand.



A business card can't be a simple or ordinary card. It is the first step for your business to showcasing what your business can do. Its a visual representation of your business to make your audience feel trustful towards your business. 



So here I come with my magic of designing creative minimalist business cards. 

Yes, I will be your graphic designer who will understand your needs and come up with an outstanding and elegant design.



Things you will get:



  1. Vista Print or Moo proper print-ready files formats
  2. Print-ready JPEG or PDF file of Business card
  3. 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125'' bleed) | CMYK |300 dpi
  4. Fully editable vector files
  5. Free 3D mockup
  6. 100% satisfaction 



If you have any other design requirements feel free to inbox me.

Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive