Thursday, May 16, 2024

Provide Your Ramadan Journal Planner Diary Etsy Goodnote Friendly











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig



If you are hoping to make your Ramadan useful and Productive, Then you are at the right place. No need to search for the journal, make it a go to hyper-linked digital planner.

I am an individual ready to provide quality service for my buyers. I have valuable experience in creating hyper-linked digital journal diaries.



YOU CAN ALSO GET THE MAIN JOURNAL SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS.



My service Includes



BASIC PACKAGE:

  • Days scheduled 

 around Salah.

  • Quran Tracker.
  • Meal Planner.



STANDARD PACKAGE

(basic +)

  • Dua guide
  • Habits to Break
  • Detailed Quran 

  Tracker.



PREMIUM PACKAGE

(Standard + )

  • Asma-al-Husna
  • Daily checklist & 

 Affirmation.

  • Gratitude.
  • Self-Care.
  • Daily Reflection.
  • Daily Motivation.



I'm also willing to work on projects that doesn't fit in the package. So please feel free to drop a message, we can discuss on your needs.



Regards,

Fathima Henna.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive