Monday, May 24, 2021

Create Complete Branding Stationery For Your Business











About:

Hello Everyone. Welcome to all of you in my arts of designs world. I have 8 years’ experience in the field of graphics and MS office by using Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software.  

Check out my work: https://www.behance.net/abhossain048b0



Basic Packages = $5

Business card or Letterhead



Standard Packages =$15

  • Business card with QR Code
  • Letterhead with MS word
  • Invoice
  • Envelop standard size
  • Compliments slips
  • Presentation folder



 Premium Packages =$30

  • Logo
  • Double sided business card with QR Code.
  • Letterhead
  • Letterhead with MS word
  • Invoice
  • Envelop standard size
  • Compliments slips
  • Presentation folder front size
  • Presentation folder
  • Presentation folder inside
  • Notepad cover
  • Note pad
  • Mug design
  • Pen drive
  • Id card
  • CD Mini Jacket
  • CD/DVD cover
  • Shopping bag

Why hire Me?



  1. 24 hours customer service
  2. 100% genuine design
  3. Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiry
  4. Free revisions
  5. Multiple design options 
  6. Realistic Mock-up
  7. Editable Source files



All Print ready PDF and Editable Ai files.

If you want Invoice word or excel please add extra $15. Feel free to ask any questions before placing the order. I am always available to answer your query. Please order me.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First of all. I paid extra for the logo which should be included in the 30 USD Secondly The quality of the Logo was OK Thirdly , Other Things was great. Finally I Recommend him but you need to do many revisions with him.

:

Wry easy to work with. I’m glad I hired someone else to do this rather than trying to do it myself.

:

The seller didn't check the requirements of what was explained for them to do. Then I was going back and forth with them to understand what I was looking for. When doing business attention to detail is very important and it can harm you if you are not sharp or understand what is required of you. The whole purpose in the requirements is to read what is required and if you do not understand what is going on ask questions, but don't continue to ask the same question over again and again when you specifically typed what you wanted to be done.

:

Nothing to say!!! The deal was updated logo and information in the letterhead and provide word file, But after sending the letterhead, he want all the stationery items updated, that was not made in his original request, and I think this is not fair in this platform!!!

:

Fluent conversation, he was attentive to my requirements and gave me different alternatives to choose from. I recommend if you need an ASAP job.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive