Monday, May 24, 2021

Design Business Card, Flyer, Or Brochure











About:

i will design a business card, flyer, ebook cover, logo . i will design it with your concept and information.

order this gig now!!!!!!



Brochures Pricing is $40



FOR BROCHURE ---> contact me or click the $15 extra to upgrade the order to a brochure design on any package. Brochure is for a Trifold or 4 page Bifold. 

Please view extras for more details. thanks

Reviews


:

Sheergenius did a fantastic job with my new business card look! He took the exact details that I gave to him, and made everything come out great! I highly recommend him for any other Gigs he has as he clearly knows his craft and delivers exactly on time. Thank you very much!!

:

Thank you sheer genius! An awesome job once again! Thank you for your professional. Wishing you and your family health and happiness!

:

Satisfied would be an understatement when working with Sheergenius. He always hits my idea out of the ballpark with accuracy and precision. Excited for my him to bring my next idea to life.

:

I needed a few modifications to an original design and he had it back to me in two days. He's always been easy to work with and I'll continue to support him as long as he continues to deliver!

:

Always does a professional job and NEVER has a problem when I ask for a revision. I appreciate his commitment to excellence and customer service.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive