Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Creative Business Card Design











About:

Hi there,

 

I am an Expert Graphics designer at fiverr. I will make single and double sided innovative, sleek-Minimalistic, neat and clean, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

 

 

Why you hire me?

 

Now I have 4+ year experience in graphics design and I can create awesome business cards and photoshop editing

My exclusive Business card features:

 

CMYK PRINT READY FILES

  • Premium, modern, sleek, simple designs
  • Plastic card designs
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • Within 12 hr delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras

 

 

Business Card size and files

 

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2" (3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi High Quality files

 

 

What you will get from me :-

 

  • Outstanding cards
  • Plastic card also available
  • Vertical or Horizontal business cards
  • Mock up & concept
  • Single or double sided
  • Free 300 Ppi High Quality card
  • 100% Customer satisfaction

 

 

Order NOW and get a fabulous Business Card!!

Reviews


:

We've worked together before. As my previous experience, he is a true professional. Always a pleasure to collaborate with.

:

Brilliant always satisfied!

:

Awesome work very modern and an excellent service

:

Amazing work! I highly recommend them.!

:

Great service thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive