Sunday, June 27, 2021

Design Creative Presentation Folder











About:

I will design eye catching presentation folder for you or your organization as your requisition. I will give you High Quality PNG, PDF or PSD File as requested by you. If you need the PSD you have to order my extra gig. A mockup of the design will be provided free of charge.



Standard Size: 18.225" x 16.225" (With Bleeds). - Ifyou have a custom size please send me the template from printers.



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • FREE PDF
  • 48 Hour Delivery (24 Hour Express Delivery also Available with Extra Fast gig)
  • Unique, Modern and Elegant Design
  • Free 2 revisions (Order my extra gig for unlimited revisions)
  • Very Friendly Service
  • Quick Revision
  • Fast Responses
  • Inside design will be provided if you request.
  • Print Ready (Industry Standard Dimensions and CMYK Colors with proper bleedings)
  • High Resolution - 150 dpi (150 Dots Per Inch)
  • FREE QR Code for your website link matched with your preferred color scheme (Optional)


Feel free to contact me if you need anything more to know...



Don't forget to check out my design portfolio from the link below...

https://www.behance.net/gayankalhara

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect! And very quick! I can't recommend this gig high enough. Will definitely use for additional graphic design

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Thanks for choosing me. I'd love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Seller did an awesome job on the design!

:

good design

:

Thank you! :) Great Buyer...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive