Sunday, June 13, 2021

Design Pro Business Card With Super Fast Delivery











About:

Hello Everyone Welcome.


I will design a luxury or spot UV business card Design for you.


Premium Quality!  Fast Delivery!  Best seller!


If you are looking for a design luxury or spot UV business card or any type of business card design then you found me! Don't waste your time and money.


I have a professional, dedicated, decent, and friendly team for your projects. We can complete any of your editing or designing projects listed in the above gig description.
If you need a skilled and communicative designer, please contact me!




What you have to provide me :


Your company or Business logo in Png/JPG/PDF/Ai/PSD format.
Your name:
Your position on your company or business:
(Director, President, etc)
Phone:
Email:
Website: 
Address:
If you have any social media:
If you have any Photo/image:
Anything else you want to put.


*** Design can be done Ready to upload "VistaPrint" or "MOO" even you can print it from any other places too.***


I will give my 100% effort & dedication to delivering your job before the deadline. 



Exclusively On Fiverr.
If you have any question send me a message.




Thanks for watching it.
Asif

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asif is awesome to work with. Excellent communication skills and very responsive and punctual with delivery.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, I am really happy to work with you. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always1

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, Thanks a lot.

:

This guy is amazing, so kind and friendly and a good eye for design.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive