Monday, June 14, 2021

Unique Business Card Design For You











About:

Why Choose my Gig for Business Card Design?



Because I am a client-orientated seller.



I will design a modern, professional, creative, unique and very clean business card design  

I am a professional graphic designer and Your professional business card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.



My aim is to satisfy you with my quality works as you want to promote your business services.



Gig features:

  • Complete custom design business card
  • High-resolution Artwork
  • Die-cut shapes services 
  • Folded business card 
  • Quick delivery
  • The cutting/ Bleed margin for printing added
  • Print-ready Double-sided business card
  • Editable files
  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Vector base work.



Specifications:

  • Color mode: CMYK (printable)
  • Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality)
  • Size: Dimensions

    - 3.5" x 2" for horizontal with bleeding 3.75"x2.25"

    - 2" x 3.5" for vertical with bleeding 2.25"x3.75"

But I can also provide any size that you will request.



So, please provide the information to start the order countdown!



Thank you~

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive