Saturday, August 7, 2021

Design A Killer Event Ticket, Invitation Or Pass











About:

GREETINGS!

 

  • I will create for you a clear and eye-catching event Ticket, Invitation Card for print or online use.
  • I will design your Ticket or Invitation Card for (Business, Corporate, Event, Party, Club, Music, Food, Education, or others).

 

ABOUT ME:

My name is Ahmad, I am a freelance Graphic Designer and owner of my studio Advent Graphics. I specialize in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Premier Pro. I have completed thousands of projects since 2012. I focus on quality, creativity to help entrepreneurs and small businesses build a personal brand.

 

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • Creative Ticket or Invitation Card in high quality print ready format and in pdf format for web use
  • Editable source file
  • Extra fast delivery & friendly support
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Free UNLIMITED REVISIONS for all clients
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
  • Free 3d Mockup

 

I will make sure; your event Ticket or Invitation Card stands out.

I am not satisfied with your design until you are!

 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quick turnaound, product was exactly as I requested, got the delivery on first try, no revisons were necessary!

:

Thank you sir! Happy to work with you!

:

Very quick and response. Great work! Super quick results.

:

Communication was effective and efficient. Seller was swift with editing comments and suggestions to complete the final product which we were very happy to use for our event.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive